Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year and WHAT’s UP?

It’s been 11 days since I blogged and I wanted to give my readers an update on the happenings in my art world.  Over the holiday season I took some time to visit with friends and family and just plain rest.  I certainly enjoyed that but I’m anxious to get back to my painting.  Here’s a little coastal scene I did a few weeks ago that I’ve just puttered on a bit more. 

Coastal I have been working on my mixed media skills the past few days.  Monday I began an online class with almost 300 other folks from around the world.  DJ Pettitt is the teacher and you may like to check out her artwork on her website – djpettitt.com.  I hope to post some digital artwork here at some point but MAN do I have a lot to learn about photoshop!!!  Back to the books… tomorrow.  Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment