Monday, June 28, 2010

Glowing [10”x8” watercolor]

glowing

I had a full art day today beginning with painting at Sally’s house for a while.  I just had to paint these sunflowers – I can’t seem to resist them.  I was particularly drawn to the way their stems twist.  I’m not sure why.  Part way through we took a break for a bite to eat in the garden while we watched pine siskins, nuthatches and woodpeckers feasting at the feeders.  It was lovely!

After a nap for my back’s sake, Ron and I got “Connected” and “Counting Sheaves” into their floater frames, labelled, and packed for delivery tomorrow.  I’ll deliver them for the Journey in Art show tomorrow.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl -- They do glow! I just love sunflowers and these are gorgeous. Sounds like a very full and satisfying day.

    ReplyDelete