Friday, December 3, 2010

Flowers… still in progress

IMG_0140

I’m definitely fighting with this painting and I don’t think I’m winning at this point.  It’s definitely helpful to see these thumbnail size photos because it forces me to get back to the basics.  I’ll have to see if I can pull this together over the next few days.  Oh, and I actually did use my carving tools to excavate some line into this painting…  you’d have to double-click to see the lines on the table space and highlights on the leaves.  

Meanwhile…  I received my boxes from Curry’s yesterday!!!  I’m like a little kid at Christmas when I get a new box of art supplies.  The new and fun items are larger canvasses – one is 2’x3’.  Yikes, that one is intimidating!  It should be fun to attempt a larger painting though.  Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment