Sunday, January 18, 2009

ATC's..... All Through Creating Artist Trading Cards

Sorry to get so punny but seriously, I really had no idea how long it would take me to produce 16 ATCs for my class. Part of it was the learning curve on image transferring and I feel like I've learned a lot about that process over the past 2 weeks. It's all about timing and patience. Since I'm waiting for a Currys Art Store order (thanks Doug and Candice for the gift certificate), I don't have any Golden's Soft Gel Gloss... that is supposed to be the best medium to use for transfers. I used cheap Rheotech liquid gloss medium and it worked really well on these small transfers. Sure, I had some disasters but I think the constant puttering at it has paid off.


Tomorrow I'll get close-up shots of the rest of the ATCs... and then I'm going to paint something BIGGER!!! [before Wednesday hopefully].

0 comments:

Post a Comment