Monday, January 12, 2009

ATC Treasure Chest

This ATC is part of a set I am doing for a swap in my class... I think I have until next Monday to come up with the rest. I've got some work to do, believe me. I really enjoy these little projects. I get a sense of accomplishment from working on and finishing these even though they are tiny - same size as a baseball or hockey card.
In order to get myself started on these I grabbed some "starts", found interesting places and cut them out. From that point I just ponder the pattern before me and start making a line here, a wash there, some ink to define this or that... etc. It's lots of fun...
I'm also preparing a book to be altered... it's got a great title and I'll tell you all about that tomorrow. Really, I WILL tell you about it TOMORROW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment