Monday, December 7, 2009

Back from the framing marathon…

This blog has suffered some neglect this fall, particularly over the past 3 weeks while I matted and framed some of my paintings for the Market Collective last weekend.  I’m excited to get back painting again.  Also, I’m happy to report that my experience at the market was good despite the scary winter storm that we had over the weekend – it certainly hampered the usual traffic for the vendors. 

Thanks to all of you that were able to come by the market over the weekend on those awful roads.  Here are the pieces I sold over the weekend…I just love the look of these red dots don’t you?

boneyard chevy RED DOT copyBoneyard Chevy

Sheep River Falls RED DOTSheep River Falls

 Rock Isle Lake RED DOTRock Isle Lake

Stay tuned tomorrow for  information on paintings that are still available and how you can make one yours.  Cheers! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment